Closing Out Invoices Using a Gift Card As Payment
This article covers a way to track payments related to gift cards.
Field currently does not have a specific payment method for Gift Cards. If demand for a specific gift card payment method increases, we will consider it for future development.
- First locate the invoice that you wish to apply the gift card as payment to.
- With the invoice open, click on Add New Payment
- Next you will select check from the drop down option of pay methods
- Then you can enter Gift Card in the check name box
- In the box for check number you can enter your gift card number
- You can see your gift card payment has been applied to the invoice indicated with the gift card number as well as the amount.
- The new invoice total is automatically calculated.
- You can now add an additional payments or send the invoice to your client.
- Once all payments are complete you will see a zero balance due on the invoice and separate line items for each payment method.
If you have any other questions about this article, feel free to contact our support team over chat, via email at email@example.com, or by phone at 1 (855) 934-3533.