Add a User to Your Fieldd Account
Prior to adding a new user to your Fieldd account, you must set up Employee Statuses as well as Sub-Statuses.
Optional items such as Team Assignments and Rate Sheets can also be set up in advance. To add a new user simply click on the Users header under settings on the left sidebar.
Please note you will need the following required information:
- Employee First and Last Name
- Employee's First Date of Work
- The Employee Status as well as Sub-status
- Employee E-mail Address (you can not use the same email twice, however, you can use a false, pseudo email)
- You will need to assign the employee a role, that determines the type of access they have to Fieldd App.
- You can assign users to Teams, as well at define Rate Sheets.
- Should you want to keep additional information on file regarding the employee you can create additional tabs in custom fields.
Define the users role, based in the permissions that you would like the employee to have within Fieldd.